POLICY PRIVACY WWW.YASDM.AE (This information complies with article 13 of Legislative Decree n.196/03)
Thank you for visiting our site.
www.yasdm.ae is the property of Yas Digital Media (hereinafter referred to as the “company”, whose contacts details may be found at the “Contact” section of the www.yasdm.ae web site), and it is managed by the company.
1. Source of Personal data
The Company processes the data you entered by filling out the registration form as an autonomous data controller. Data will be kept for the fulfillment of the activities you require.
2. Sensitive personal data
The consent that the Company requires does not include sensitive personal data (that is data referring to racial origin, political opinions or religious or other beliefs, or data referring the health condition and sexual life, or trade union membership).
3. Purpose of personal data processing
Except as stated in paragraph 6, the user is free to give or not the personal data, however, in the lack of information marked as mandatory, the services offered by the site or a part of them, may not be supplied. Not mandatory data are necessary to improve the services offered by the site, making them more responsive to the user interests. If you want you can give your consent to a specific option in order to receive commercial information about products and services of the Company or third parties, through newsletters, advertising material, telephone communications and the use of automated systems of communication (e-mail, sms, fax, etc..), and market surveys made by the Company or by third parties. Personal data necessary to achieve this purpose is not mandatory. The user has the right to give or withhold consent to the processing of personal data for this purpose. With the user consent, personal data can be disclosed to third parties, operating in the editorial, broad consumer and distribution, finance, insurance, automotive, services and humanitarian organizations and charities, which will act as independent data managers and which may use them for the same reasons mentioned above.
4. Method of data processing
The personal data will be processed using manual, computerized and electronic tools, for the purposes mentioned above and, however, in order to ensure its security and confidentiality. Personal data is protected by technical, computerized, organizational, logistical and procedural safety measures against the risk of destruction or loss, even accidental, and against its unauthorized or not allowed processing. These measures are regularly updated according to the technical progresses, the nature of the data and the specific characteristics of the processing, constantly monitored and verified over time. The personal data is organized and maintained so that the person is given the opportunity to know which data has been collected and recorded, as well as to control the quality and to request any corrections, integration, cancellation for breach of law or opposition to the processing and exercise all other rights in accordance with and within the limits of article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, at the addresses given in this Informative.
5. Parties to whom the data may be disclosed
The Company may disclose personal data to the following categories: 1) companies that provide publishing services; 2) companies that provide document filing; 3) accounting and certification of balance sheets firms and in general all persons who carry out, for the Company, assistance and professional advice, necessary to provide the services offered on the site, that is third parties in the case you allow the processing; 4) technological partners used by the Company to give the services required by the users (for example payments or invoicing). The subjects belonging to these categories, to whom data may be disclosed, will use these data as “controllers” under the Code regarding the protection of personal data, in complete independence, not being aware of the processing offered by the Company, that is as “responsible” for specific processing operations included in the terms of the contract that subjects carry out for the Company. Employees and collaborators of the Company may become aware of the data, as “responsible” or “person in charge”. The Company is not responsible in any way for the treatment of data carried out by third parties.
6. Navigation data
During their normal operation, software procedures used to run the site www.yasdm.ae acquire personal data, whose transmission is implicit in the Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated to the users but, due to the nature of the data, processing and association with data held by third parties (e.g. your internet service provider) may allow the identification of users. This category includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used to connect to the website, addresses in URL (Uniform Resource Locator) format of the resources requested, time of request, method used to send the request to the server, dimension of the file received as reply, numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operational system and to the user’s IT environment. This data is used exclusively for anonymous statistics about the use of the site in order to control that it is running correctly. The owner of the treatment of data and, depending on the service required, the intended Responsible, keep track of the log file information for a limited period, according to the law, in order to answer to requests coming from any legal authority who wants to verify hypothetical responsibilities in case of computer crime.
7. Rights under Art. 7 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data
The user has the right to obtain from the Company, as controller of the data processing:
- the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him;
- the content, the origin, the purpose and the processing methods of personal data, as well as the logic applied in case of the processing is carried out with electronic tools;
- the verification of the accuracy, the updating, the correction or the integration of the data.
- to know the persons or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who can become aware of the data as “responsible person” or “person in charge”;
- the clear transmission of data;
- the deletion, the transformation in anonymous form and/or the block of data processed in violation of the law and the opposition, for legitimate reasons, to its treatment.
8. Person responsible for processing of personal data
For any communication concerning the processing of personal data carried out by the Company, you can contact the data processing controller, in the person of the Administrator, sending a fax to + 971 2 4479245 or writing to: Yas Digital Media, SheikhZayed Street, Eastern Ring Road, Behind Ministry of Labor Office, Park Rotana Offices Building, p.o. box 769278, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Yas Digital Media cookies policy
First of all, what are cookies: A cookie is a small text file (a few bytes) exchanged between a website and your browser and normally used by the operator of the website to store information necessary to improve the navigation within the site.
TYPE OF COOKIES
These cookies allow the site to work properly.
These cookies are designed to maintain or to increase the functionality or performance of the site. They are not used for other purposes and are managed by our company
They are divided into:
- Navigation or Session Cookies: they are designed to ensure the normal navigation and use of the site, using different options or services. These cookies allow, for example, to store the elements that characterize a particular request, make a purchase, sign the participation to an event;
- Functional cookies: they are cookies which allow the user to browse the site, according to a set of selected criteria (such as language, text characters, browser), to improve the service;
- Analytics Cookies: these cookies are used to aggregate statistical analysis about the way users browse the site, the number of pages visited or the number of clicks made on a page while browsing the site, as well as the reports about demographic information (such as gender, age and interests). They are used to monitor how visitors (both registered and not) use the site and therefore they allow us to improve the website’s appearance and navigation. In particular it’s used the Google service called Google Analytics to which no aggregated data are sent, so it’s required the informed consent by the user.
These cookies allow third-party to display advertising banners on other affiliate sites, showing you the latest products viewed on the site. This is possible using both first-party cookies and third-party cookies.
Cookies can be disabled
Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc…) are configured to accept cookies. However, most of them allow you to control and even to disable cookies through your browser settings. Anyway, we remind you that the deactivation of the navigation or functional cookies can cause malfunction of the site and / or limit the service offered by the site.
How to disable cookies throw browser settings:
- Select the Chrome menu icon .
- Select Settings.
- Near the bottom of the page, select Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, select Content settings.
- Select Block sites from setting any data.
- Select Done.
For more informations, go to https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
Internet Explorer, Opera
Block or allow all cookies
- Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button . In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab, and then, under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
Blocking cookies might prevent some webpages from displaying correctly.
For more informations, go to http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ZA/windows7/Block-enable-or-allow-cookies
To set whether Safari blocks cookies in iOS 8, tap Settings > Safari > Block Cookies and choose Always Allow, Allow from websites I visit, Allow from Current Websites Only, or Always Block. In iOS 7 or earlier, choose Never, From third parties and advertisers, or Always.
A cookie is a piece of data that a website puts on your device. Using cookies, the website can remember you when you visit again, and the webpage can be customized for you based on information you may have provided. Some pages might not work unless you accept cookies. For instance:
- You're unable to log in to a website or webpage using your correct username and password.
- You see a message on a webpage that cookies are required, or that your browser's cookie functionality is turned off.
- You try to use a feature on a website, but it doesn't work as expected.
For more informations, go to https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
All content on www.yasdm.ae, including texts, documents, trademarks, logos, images, graphics, their arrangement and adaptation, are protected by the copyright law and the protection of trademarks (Law April 22 1941 n. 633 and subsequently amended, Decree n.929 of 21 June 1942 and subsequent amendments). The www.yasdm.ae site may also contain images, documents, logos and trademarks of third parties that have expressly authorized Yas Digital Media to publish them on www.yasdm.ae. The above-mentioned material belonging to third parties is protected by copyright and trademark protection. You may not copy, alter, distribute, publish or use the contents of this site without prior written authorization from Yas Digital Media.
YAS Digital Media | P.O. BOX 769278, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.